Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shock Troopers, Fem-Droids, and Battle Toads! OH MY!!


I was in a Large Cave on a distant planet that was being colonized by humans. I was part of an Elite group of future Space Marines. It was myself, Two Super Shock Troopers, and a female android that was an on hand medic and also used for "recreation" on long space flights, good for the morale of our troops. We were fighting what I can best describe as large mutant humanoid Frogs. They attacked in droves. Spears, claws, and fangs. I was armed with a sniper-gatling gun, and took them all out. Everyone was telling me how awesome I was in the head set. We ran back inside the colonized buildings. Inside, a female rookie who looked a lot like Kelly Kapowski (does that mean she was from Polish Descent?) ran out of her battle station room, where she was in charge of keeping an eye on us while we're out in battle, giving us little tips and watching our backs. She ran up to me and we hugged. She told me how brave I was, how I was a good shot, and how proud of me she was. Then we kissed. The Fem-Droid got noticeably jealous of Space Kapowski, and told me that I didn't have enough "Achievements" to be involved physically with someone lower ranked than me. I brushed it off, told her that I did indeed have enough achievements, and we all walked around the Space station, to the Space Bar. It was kind of like the Cantina in Star Wars, but, all human marines, men and women, and Fem, and Men, Droids. We decide to head out to "The Next Level" and I get a farewell kiss on the cheek from Kapowski. We burst through the door, back into the cave. Everyone else has their weapon, but I only have my wallet! I look down, it's in my hand like I'm going to shoot it. I ask one of the shock troopers if he had my gun. He told me to press the B button to bring up my inventory. I had no idea what he was talking about, so he brought up his inventory, which was full of weapons, including the sniper-gatling gun. I asked him if I could use his because I didn't know where mine was. He told me No. It was his. Fend for myself. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment