Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A/V Film/Video High school reunion?


In this dream I was hanging out with EVERYONE I've ever worked with while making anything film or video related. We were all hired to make a movie for Troma, so we were all in this huge, empty, warehouse. It was lunch time, so everyone was eating, which felt very much like a high school cafeteria. I was making my rounds, chatting with everyone. Every table was the cool table. I don't really know who was in charge, but, everything was running very smoothly. The only problem with the warehouse was that it didn't have any doors, so we had to climb up and down the scaffolding into air vents big enough to crawl through, and crawl through them to get in and out. This didn't really cause a problem, I went in and out of them and lugged back some C-stands and other equipment and it worked just fine! I don't know how it did, but, it just did. All in all it was very fun catching up with everyone in dream land!

No comments:

Post a Comment