Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Nooooo!!!!"- Any Star Wars Movie


The year, 1995. Eric Doyle and I were at the Holyoke Mall looking for the newest, and rarest, Star wars figures. We found a good amount and decided we were going to go get lunch down in the food court. We were on the Top floor and, on our way, I decided to look over the edge down into the food court. All of a sudden, I dropped all of the action figures over the banister! I watched them fall in slow motion, and then, I fell over the edge myself. Maybe Eric pushed me over the edge for dropping all the action figures, I don't know, I can't say. But here I was, falling along with the action figures, from the very top floor of the mall, in slow motion. Right as when I was about to hit the floor, I woke up, feeling as if I had fallen right into my own bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment