Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Martin!...Damn Gina!


In This Dream I knew, somehow, that I was in a movie. Like "Last Action Hero" but, a different movie. The actors in the movie actually knew their past history of films. I was in this house and Martin Lawrence was there. He said "Wazzuuuppp?!" and slapped me five. I told him it was great to meet him, that his career really popped off after the TV show Martin. Gina was his wife in the dream, and she felt left out, because, her career hadn't really gone anywhere. So she piped in and said that she had just finished doing a cameo in some movie like "Scary Movie 18" or "Meet the Spartan's 11" or "Shitty Movie 27" where she was O.D.ing on Cheetos in a bathtub with Oliver Stone. I told her that I had seen that and thought she was really good in it. That was a lie, and Martin knew it, so he laughed and slapped me five and wazzzuupped some more. Then he filled me in that there was a murderer who lived next door and was killing people in the basement. So Martin told me that we were going to go kill this guy, mob justice, and to wait on the front lawn for him. So I did. Martin came out with a couple of shotguns, and I asked for one, but he said I was too young for a real one, so he gave me a pump action water gun. Just then the mail man ran over and asked what we were doing, if we were going to take down that unseen murderer vigilante style. Martin told him to shut up fool. Out of nowhere a big black SUV peeled up and it scared me so I shot the windows with water from my pump action water gun. Some guy in shades popped out and said he needed to take the mail man in for questioning about if he had seen anything about the basement murderer. He also asked us, Martin and I, if we wanted to join them in getting some very expensive steak dinners. We say sure, and away we went. I was in the front passenger seat. The road was lined with parked cars, we could barely make it through them, then, there was a young couple walking in the middle of the road holding hands. Guy in shades honked at them to move, and got angry. They got to the side of the road as we were pulling up to the Steak house. Guy in shades was so mad that he stepped on the gas, took a turn thinking that it led to the parking lot. It didn't. Cut to Bird's Eye View of the Big SUV slamming into the side of the steak house, and bouncing off. In my dream it was still clearly a miniature model, because, we were still in a movie. The SUV started to roll down this big grassy hill. It began to flip over on it's side when I was flipped out the side window from the cars flipping force. I landed on the grass hill and watched the big SUV flip and spin and turn down this very large grassy hill. I began to laugh and pound my fists into the grass with my crazy laughter. I was laughing because I knew that because this was a movie that everyone inside the car, somehow, would be ok... because they were main characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment